- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @FIUHistory: Historian Glenda Gilmore argues that GQ "Citizen of the Year" Colin Kaepernick's protest is like that of Rosa... https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @FIUHistory: Many congratulations to Nathan Seeley and Joe Marin, who were awarded Dissertation Evidence Acquisition... https://t.co/ZXw… 1 day ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: We defeated Republican attempts to repeal the Affordable Care Act. Let’s do the same with this Senate tax bill that would… 2 days ago
- RT @billprady: Without #NetNeutrality your ISP can: 1. Charge you extra to reach certain websites. 2. Slow down streaming services like… 2 days ago
- RT @ClintSmithIII: Listening to Trump describe someone who prosecuted the Klan as not tough on crime is a reminder that what constitutes as… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Fall Writes
It’s grim here in week 9 of Fall Writes, as the GOP came out decisively ahead in yesterday’s midterm elections. And yet, we soldier on. Add your writing goals for this week in the comments, and I’ll add them to … Continue reading
I was delinquent in adding a new post last week (apologies!) so go ahead and add your goals for the upcoming week to the comments section here.
Welcome to week six of Fall Writes! If you’re looking for some writing process inspiration, check out “5 Lessons I Learned Writing Every Day in June” over at ProfHacker. Your weekly goals are posted below. Happy writing! Goals Nicole 1)– … Continue reading
Hey all, still getting back into a groove over here. The job market this year is coming fast and furious, and Monday I was laid up with the onset of a head cold. So without further ado, here are your … Continue reading
Hi everyone! Last week was crazy full of job and postdoc applications, and I completely forgot to put up a post on Monday! Add your goals to the comments section here, and I’ll get a new post up tomorrow.
Welcome to Week 3 of Fall Writes! For writing advice this week, check out Erin Wunker’s post, “On Writing and Paying Attention,” at Hook and Eye. And maybe also check out Cathleen Medwick’s post on “How to Silence Your Inner Critic” on Oprah … Continue reading