- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @GavinGrimmVA: I know what it’s like to have my life negatively impacted by anti trans policies in schools. I’m all in for @ewarren beca… 1 day ago
- @ekhobson @jessicahalem @adamkotsko @dnbrgr Frisbee golf? 1 day ago
- RT @morninggloria: Is.... is Mike Bloomberg proving that Elizabeth Warren can get billionaires to capitulate based only on her ability to p… 1 day ago
- RT @ewarren: I've fought for years for real accountability for Wells Fargo and its executives. This is a small step in the right direction,… 1 day ago
- RT @GothamGirlBlue: Hi, I’m a person who is very far away from voting but a loyal Democrat who pays attention to politics like a job. Votin… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: ocean floor
Hi everyone! Last week was crazy full of job and postdoc applications, and I completely forgot to put up a post on Monday! Add your goals to the comments section here, and I’ll get a new post up tomorrow.