- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @GavinGrimmVA: I know what it’s like to have my life negatively impacted by anti trans policies in schools. I’m all in for @ewarren beca… 1 day ago
- @ekhobson @jessicahalem @adamkotsko @dnbrgr Frisbee golf? 1 day ago
- RT @morninggloria: Is.... is Mike Bloomberg proving that Elizabeth Warren can get billionaires to capitulate based only on her ability to p… 1 day ago
- RT @ewarren: I've fought for years for real accountability for Wells Fargo and its executives. This is a small step in the right direction,… 1 day ago
- RT @GothamGirlBlue: Hi, I’m a person who is very far away from voting but a loyal Democrat who pays attention to politics like a job. Votin… 1 day ago
Author Archives: droyles
It’s grim here in week 9 of Fall Writes, as the GOP came out decisively ahead in yesterday’s midterm elections. And yet, we soldier on. Add your writing goals for this week in the comments, and I’ll add them to … Continue reading
I was delinquent in adding a new post last week (apologies!) so go ahead and add your goals for the upcoming week to the comments section here.
Welcome to week six of Fall Writes! If you’re looking for some writing process inspiration, check out “5 Lessons I Learned Writing Every Day in June” over at ProfHacker. Your weekly goals are posted below. Happy writing! Goals Nicole 1)– … Continue reading
Hey all, still getting back into a groove over here. The job market this year is coming fast and furious, and Monday I was laid up with the onset of a head cold. So without further ado, here are your … Continue reading
Hi everyone! Last week was crazy full of job and postdoc applications, and I completely forgot to put up a post on Monday! Add your goals to the comments section here, and I’ll get a new post up tomorrow.
Welcome to Week 3 of Fall Writes! For writing advice this week, check out Erin Wunker’s post, “On Writing and Paying Attention,” at Hook and Eye. And maybe also check out Cathleen Medwick’s post on “How to Silence Your Inner Critic” on Oprah … Continue reading