We’re halfway through the very first edition of Fall Writes! Here in Anjou, we’re going heavy on the “fall” part this week, since the temperature dropped a good ten degrees Fahrenheit. And how are you doing with the “writes”? Let us know in the comments, and tell us your goals for the coming week!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Glacial lagoon. If you turn your head sideways, it kind of looks like an owl. #🇮🇸 #glacier #latergram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- ⛰🎨 #🇮🇸 #heimaey #pantone ift.tt/2JKTvB3 https://t.co/awslSOW08v 11 hours ago
- 🌋🎨 #🇮🇸 #volcano #pantone ift.tt/2M18Cmf https://t.co/PAfHZYbiOa 11 hours ago
- RT @jelani9: We are witness to evil. Plain and simple. No decent person could steal a child from his or her parents. And then justify such… 15 hours ago
- Colors of the wind—er, sand. #🇮🇸 #hverir #pantone ift.tt/2JRsOq5 https://t.co/6L7uXcyxQU 17 hours ago