We made it to the end of week one–give yourselves a pat on the back, and then let us know how you did this week in the comments, and what you plan to do for week two. Did you make your goal for the week? If not, did you lay out too much to do for yourself, or did something prevent you from getting to everything on your to-do list? If you’re not sure, consider making a more detailed plan for yourself this week–Gina Hiatt has some advice on this over at the Academic Ladder Blog. Don’t forget to post in the comments, and have a great weekend!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @TheDweck: You angrily walked out of a football game when you saw black players protesting racism twitter.com/vp/status/9526… 4 hours ago
- RT @dcwoodruff: “I don’t know whether Barack Obama was born in the United States of America. I don’t know that. But I do know this, that in… 8 hours ago
- RT @KevinMKruse: Which one do you stand by, @TomCottonAR? Your initial claim that you couldn't recall what he said, or your revised claim t… 8 hours ago
- Really good thread about sex, consent, and mutual pleasure. twitter.com/ismashfizzle/s… 8 hours ago
- @cdc29 Wouldn’t know, because I haven’t been caught up on email since 2014. 8 hours ago