We made it to the end of week one–give yourselves a pat on the back, and then let us know how you did this week in the comments, and what you plan to do for week two. Did you make your goal for the week? If not, did you lay out too much to do for yourself, or did something prevent you from getting to everything on your to-do list? If you’re not sure, consider making a more detailed plan for yourself this week–Gina Hiatt has some advice on this over at the Academic Ladder Blog. Don’t forget to post in the comments, and have a great weekend!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: Yup. Repealing the mandate and doing nothing else would be heath insurance arson. Markets all across America would burn… 38 minutes ago
- RT @Blackamazon: The people that get hurt first are the ones least able to defend themselves it's why I get so mad about history 38 minutes ago
- Does 45 not know who he's dealing with? Stay strong, @lisamurkowski! twitter.com/adndotcom/stat… 39 minutes ago
- RT @RVAwonk: The Trump admin is threatening to retaliate against the citizens of Alaska b/c Sen. @lisamurkowski voted to protect their insu… 40 minutes ago
- RT @BmoreBloc: Can't stop. Won't stop. Until killer cops are in cell blocks twitter.com/lukebroadwater… 8 hours ago