We made it to the end of week one–give yourselves a pat on the back, and then let us know how you did this week in the comments, and what you plan to do for week two. Did you make your goal for the week? If not, did you lay out too much to do for yourself, or did something prevent you from getting to everything on your to-do list? If you’re not sure, consider making a more detailed plan for yourself this week–Gina Hiatt has some advice on this over at the Academic Ladder Blog. Don’t forget to post in the comments, and have a great weekend!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- @melanienewport I had to do this early morning because you can't have coffee beforehand. 2 hours ago
- Party shirt. ift.tt/2xNS4H1 https://t.co/XqywibpEbL 3 hours ago
- RT @marganina: To ignore science is an ethics issue. Georgia has a serious HIV epidemic w laws from 1988. Hi, 2017. bit.ly/2xtqa3v… 17 hours ago
- RT @FIUHistory: What would your professors do differently if they could go back to college?... fb.me/SSmXqIN1 18 hours ago
- Reunited, and it feels so good. During three weeks of working on an iPad mini with a wireless keyboard I didn't mu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago