Week 9 is over, and with that, we’re three-quarters of the way through Summer Writes! How did you do in Week 9? What do you have to accomplish for Week 10? Let us know in the comments! Also, happy birthday to Meg, who celebrated the latest in a string of 29th birthdays yesterday!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Glacial lagoon. If you turn your head sideways, it kind of looks like an owl. #🇮🇸 #glacier #latergram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- ⛰🎨 #🇮🇸 #heimaey #pantone ift.tt/2JKTvB3 https://t.co/awslSOW08v 12 hours ago
- 🌋🎨 #🇮🇸 #volcano #pantone ift.tt/2M18Cmf https://t.co/PAfHZYbiOa 12 hours ago
- RT @jelani9: We are witness to evil. Plain and simple. No decent person could steal a child from his or her parents. And then justify such… 15 hours ago
- Colors of the wind—er, sand. #🇮🇸 #hverir #pantone ift.tt/2JRsOq5 https://t.co/6L7uXcyxQU 18 hours ago