Week 9 is over, and with that, we’re three-quarters of the way through Summer Writes! How did you do in Week 9? What do you have to accomplish for Week 10? Let us know in the comments! Also, happy birthday to Meg, who celebrated the latest in a string of 29th birthdays yesterday!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Valuable thread on interventions and allyship. twitter.com/eveewing/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @eveewing: On a related note - this is why, when the election first happened and folks were out here like “wear a safety pin so people w… 1 day ago
- RT @NYT_first_said: shithole 4 days ago
- RT @shailjapatel: Seeing tweets that present middle- and upper-class African migrants to the US as superior to poor and working-class Ameri… 4 days ago
- RT @timkaine: He said all Haitians have AIDS. He said Nigerians live in huts. He called Mexicans rapists. This is who Donald Trump is. Ther… 4 days ago