Week 9 is over, and with that, we’re three-quarters of the way through Summer Writes! How did you do in Week 9? What do you have to accomplish for Week 10? Let us know in the comments! Also, happy birthday to Meg, who celebrated the latest in a string of 29th birthdays yesterday!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @librarycongress: NEW ONLINE: 25,000 historical U.S. Sanborn fire insurance maps now available, more to be added monthly https://t.co/O9… 2 hours ago
- RT @cjwerleman: This Trump supporting terrorist slit the throats of two brave heroes who tried to stop him terrorizing two Muslim girls in… 5 hours ago
- RT @nickconfessore: Raise your hand if you're a late Cold War kid continually re-surprised by some American conservatives' new affinity for… 23 hours ago
- RT @MarkHertling: A third of my 38 yrs in the Army was served in & around NATO, a valuable, adaptive alliance. What happened today was emba… 1 day ago
- RT @lizcovart: Job Alert: Race & Ethnicity in US History (TT) @BorderlandsHist #Twitterstorians #HistoryJobs histry.us/2r4ybvK https:… 1 day ago