Week 9 is over, and with that, we’re three-quarters of the way through Summer Writes! How did you do in Week 9? What do you have to accomplish for Week 10? Let us know in the comments! Also, happy birthday to Meg, who celebrated the latest in a string of 29th birthdays yesterday!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- @BiancaPremo I smell a new flyer? 8 hours ago
- I read this and enjoyed it. ift.tt/2yuadgY https://t.co/j3zAoNJ8MK 9 hours ago
- @itsWanda @MarzTek We're lucky to have a really strong field on the Dem side. Hoping they don't destroy each other in the primary. 9 hours ago
- RT @JulioCapoJr: Thrilled to host @KwameHolmes this Wednesday 4pm @UMassHistory. He’ll share research on HIV/AIDS at intersection of race,… 13 hours ago
- RT @MJ_Busta: Interview w director of documentary on Harvard summer school 4 Cuban teachers, 1900. Showing @ Harvard & FIU soon! https://t.… 13 hours ago