The end of week eight means that we’re 2/3 done with our summer writing group! Is that mildly terrifying to anyone else, or just to me? If nothing else, maybe the oppressive heat will inspire us all to stay inside and get some work done. That said, let us know how you did, and tell us your goals for the upcoming week in the comments.
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Read all of this thread on stopping Trumpcare all the way through, and then do the things! #KillTheBill… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- @ksurles13 @AprilDRyan @maggieNYT @jmartNYT @jbouie @JamilSmith @mattyglesias @lachlan @NPR @Nate_Cohn… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- @JessicaWranosky @danroyles is too 18 hours ago
- RT @srchadaga: America deserves the kind of freedom BarackObama talked about. America deserves the ACA @JeffFlake. #NoRepeal #DoctorsSpeakO… 1 day ago
- RT @srchadaga: America deserves the kind of freedom BarackObama talked about. America deserves the ACA @BillCassidy. #NoRepeal #DoctorsSpea… 1 day ago