The end of week eight means that we’re 2/3 done with our summer writing group! Is that mildly terrifying to anyone else, or just to me? If nothing else, maybe the oppressive heat will inspire us all to stay inside and get some work done. That said, let us know how you did, and tell us your goals for the upcoming week in the comments.
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @TheDweck: You angrily walked out of a football game when you saw black players protesting racism twitter.com/vp/status/9526… 4 hours ago
- RT @dcwoodruff: “I don’t know whether Barack Obama was born in the United States of America. I don’t know that. But I do know this, that in… 8 hours ago
- RT @KevinMKruse: Which one do you stand by, @TomCottonAR? Your initial claim that you couldn't recall what he said, or your revised claim t… 8 hours ago
- Really good thread about sex, consent, and mutual pleasure. twitter.com/ismashfizzle/s… 8 hours ago
- @cdc29 Wouldn’t know, because I haven’t been caught up on email since 2014. 8 hours ago