We’ve reached the end of our first week! (Or, if you’re including Saturday in your writing week, you’re almost to the end!) How did you do with your daily and weekly goals? Did you gain any insight into your work process? What are you going to change for next week? Let us know how things went and your goals for the coming week in the comments!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Glacial lagoon. If you turn your head sideways, it kind of looks like an owl. #🇮🇸 #glacier #latergram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- ⛰🎨 #🇮🇸 #heimaey #pantone ift.tt/2JKTvB3 https://t.co/awslSOW08v 12 hours ago
- 🌋🎨 #🇮🇸 #volcano #pantone ift.tt/2M18Cmf https://t.co/PAfHZYbiOa 12 hours ago
- RT @jelani9: We are witness to evil. Plain and simple. No decent person could steal a child from his or her parents. And then justify such… 15 hours ago
- Colors of the wind—er, sand. #🇮🇸 #hverir #pantone ift.tt/2JRsOq5 https://t.co/6L7uXcyxQU 18 hours ago