We’ve reached the end of our first week! (Or, if you’re including Saturday in your writing week, you’re almost to the end!) How did you do with your daily and weekly goals? Did you gain any insight into your work process? What are you going to change for next week? Let us know how things went and your goals for the coming week in the comments!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Valuable thread on interventions and allyship. twitter.com/eveewing/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @eveewing: On a related note - this is why, when the election first happened and folks were out here like “wear a safety pin so people w… 1 day ago
- RT @NYT_first_said: shithole 4 days ago
- RT @shailjapatel: Seeing tweets that present middle- and upper-class African migrants to the US as superior to poor and working-class Ameri… 4 days ago
- RT @timkaine: He said all Haitians have AIDS. He said Nigerians live in huts. He called Mexicans rapists. This is who Donald Trump is. Ther… 4 days ago