We’ve reached the end of our first week! (Or, if you’re including Saturday in your writing week, you’re almost to the end!) How did you do with your daily and weekly goals? Did you gain any insight into your work process? What are you going to change for next week? Let us know how things went and your goals for the coming week in the comments!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- @BiancaPremo I smell a new flyer? 8 hours ago
- I read this and enjoyed it. ift.tt/2yuadgY https://t.co/j3zAoNJ8MK 9 hours ago
- @itsWanda @MarzTek We're lucky to have a really strong field on the Dem side. Hoping they don't destroy each other in the primary. 9 hours ago
- RT @JulioCapoJr: Thrilled to host @KwameHolmes this Wednesday 4pm @UMassHistory. He’ll share research on HIV/AIDS at intersection of race,… 13 hours ago
- RT @MJ_Busta: Interview w director of documentary on Harvard summer school 4 Cuban teachers, 1900. Showing @ Harvard & FIU soon! https://t.… 13 hours ago