We’ve reached the end of our first week! (Or, if you’re including Saturday in your writing week, you’re almost to the end!) How did you do with your daily and weekly goals? Did you gain any insight into your work process? What are you going to change for next week? Let us know how things went and your goals for the coming week in the comments!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: Yup. Repealing the mandate and doing nothing else would be heath insurance arson. Markets all across America would burn… 35 minutes ago
- RT @Blackamazon: The people that get hurt first are the ones least able to defend themselves it's why I get so mad about history 35 minutes ago
- Does 45 not know who he's dealing with? Stay strong, @lisamurkowski! twitter.com/adndotcom/stat… 36 minutes ago
- RT @RVAwonk: The Trump admin is threatening to retaliate against the citizens of Alaska b/c Sen. @lisamurkowski voted to protect their insu… 37 minutes ago
- RT @BmoreBloc: Can't stop. Won't stop. Until killer cops are in cell blocks twitter.com/lukebroadwater… 8 hours ago