ProfHacker posted a handy compendium of links to past advice on getting the most out of the summer, research and writing-wise. Any useful insight you’ve gained over the years on how to tackle major projects during three months’ worth of unstructured time? Share them in the comments section below!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @librarycongress: NEW ONLINE: 25,000 historical U.S. Sanborn fire insurance maps now available, more to be added monthly https://t.co/O9… 2 hours ago
- RT @cjwerleman: This Trump supporting terrorist slit the throats of two brave heroes who tried to stop him terrorizing two Muslim girls in… 5 hours ago
- RT @nickconfessore: Raise your hand if you're a late Cold War kid continually re-surprised by some American conservatives' new affinity for… 23 hours ago
- RT @MarkHertling: A third of my 38 yrs in the Army was served in & around NATO, a valuable, adaptive alliance. What happened today was emba… 1 day ago
- RT @lizcovart: Job Alert: Race & Ethnicity in US History (TT) @BorderlandsHist #Twitterstorians #HistoryJobs histry.us/2r4ybvK https:… 1 day ago