ProfHacker posted a handy compendium of links to past advice on getting the most out of the summer, research and writing-wise. Any useful insight you’ve gained over the years on how to tackle major projects during three months’ worth of unstructured time? Share them in the comments section below!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Read all of this thread on stopping Trumpcare all the way through, and then do the things! #KillTheBill… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- @ksurles13 @AprilDRyan @maggieNYT @jmartNYT @jbouie @JamilSmith @mattyglesias @lachlan @NPR @Nate_Cohn… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- @JessicaWranosky @danroyles is too 18 hours ago
- RT @srchadaga: America deserves the kind of freedom BarackObama talked about. America deserves the ACA @JeffFlake. #NoRepeal #DoctorsSpeakO… 1 day ago
- RT @srchadaga: America deserves the kind of freedom BarackObama talked about. America deserves the ACA @BillCassidy. #NoRepeal #DoctorsSpea… 1 day ago