ProfHacker posted a handy compendium of links to past advice on getting the most out of the summer, research and writing-wise. Any useful insight you’ve gained over the years on how to tackle major projects during three months’ worth of unstructured time? Share them in the comments section below!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- #Iceland is covered in Alaskan lupine, which is invasive but very pretty. #🇮🇸 #lupine #pantone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Houses in Hólmavík. #🇮🇸 #holmavik #pantone ift.tt/2K04vqb https://t.co/ceRL8tNbnC 4 hours ago
- From “Borderbus” by Juan Felipe Herrera. ift.tt/2ypBvH6 https://t.co/W5q3ePCPtT 12 hours ago
- Soul swag colors! @mlsrour @bethaley0 @it.s_sonya @coastdaylight #🇮🇸 #reykjavik #pantone ift.tt/2I2cMb9 https://t.co/7eckl5UwjW 13 hours ago
- Green and blue. #🇮🇸 #reykjavik #pantone ift.tt/2t7phhf https://t.co/DhDjc0w1KV 14 hours ago