ProfHacker posted a handy compendium of links to past advice on getting the most out of the summer, research and writing-wise. Any useful insight you’ve gained over the years on how to tackle major projects during three months’ worth of unstructured time? Share them in the comments section below!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @TheDweck: You angrily walked out of a football game when you saw black players protesting racism twitter.com/vp/status/9526… 4 hours ago
- RT @dcwoodruff: “I don’t know whether Barack Obama was born in the United States of America. I don’t know that. But I do know this, that in… 8 hours ago
- RT @KevinMKruse: Which one do you stand by, @TomCottonAR? Your initial claim that you couldn't recall what he said, or your revised claim t… 8 hours ago
- Really good thread about sex, consent, and mutual pleasure. twitter.com/ismashfizzle/s… 8 hours ago
- @cdc29 Wouldn’t know, because I haven’t been caught up on email since 2014. 8 hours ago