ProfHacker posted a handy compendium of links to past advice on getting the most out of the summer, research and writing-wise. Any useful insight you’ve gained over the years on how to tackle major projects during three months’ worth of unstructured time? Share them in the comments section below!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- @melanienewport I had to do this early morning because you can't have coffee beforehand. 2 hours ago
- Party shirt. ift.tt/2xNS4H1 https://t.co/XqywibpEbL 3 hours ago
- RT @marganina: To ignore science is an ethics issue. Georgia has a serious HIV epidemic w laws from 1988. Hi, 2017. bit.ly/2xtqa3v… 17 hours ago
- RT @FIUHistory: What would your professors do differently if they could go back to college?... fb.me/SSmXqIN1 17 hours ago
- Reunited, and it feels so good. During three weeks of working on an iPad mini with a wireless keyboard I didn't mu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago