Week seven has come and gone–hopefully it was a lucky one for all of you in terms of gaining insight about your project, running across an awesome source, or just finding the time to write. So let us now how your week seven went in the comments, and what you want to get done in week eight. How about we also each share a tool we’ve found useful for getting work done. It can be a strategy (like writing right when you wake up), a piece of software (like Scrivener), or something else that you’ve found really works for you. Maybe it’ll work for someone else, too! Maybe someone else’s productivity secret can revolutionize your workflow! YOU NEVER KNOW. Okay, have a great weekend, folks.
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @librarycongress: NEW ONLINE: 25,000 historical U.S. Sanborn fire insurance maps now available, more to be added monthly https://t.co/O9… 2 hours ago
- RT @cjwerleman: This Trump supporting terrorist slit the throats of two brave heroes who tried to stop him terrorizing two Muslim girls in… 5 hours ago
- RT @nickconfessore: Raise your hand if you're a late Cold War kid continually re-surprised by some American conservatives' new affinity for… 23 hours ago
- RT @MarkHertling: A third of my 38 yrs in the Army was served in & around NATO, a valuable, adaptive alliance. What happened today was emba… 1 day ago
- RT @lizcovart: Job Alert: Race & Ethnicity in US History (TT) @BorderlandsHist #Twitterstorians #HistoryJobs histry.us/2r4ybvK https:… 1 day ago