Week seven has come and gone–hopefully it was a lucky one for all of you in terms of gaining insight about your project, running across an awesome source, or just finding the time to write. So let us now how your week seven went in the comments, and what you want to get done in week eight. How about we also each share a tool we’ve found useful for getting work done. It can be a strategy (like writing right when you wake up), a piece of software (like Scrivener), or something else that you’ve found really works for you. Maybe it’ll work for someone else, too! Maybe someone else’s productivity secret can revolutionize your workflow! YOU NEVER KNOW. Okay, have a great weekend, folks.
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @TheDweck: You angrily walked out of a football game when you saw black players protesting racism twitter.com/vp/status/9526… 4 hours ago
- RT @dcwoodruff: “I don’t know whether Barack Obama was born in the United States of America. I don’t know that. But I do know this, that in… 8 hours ago
- RT @KevinMKruse: Which one do you stand by, @TomCottonAR? Your initial claim that you couldn't recall what he said, or your revised claim t… 8 hours ago
- Really good thread about sex, consent, and mutual pleasure. twitter.com/ismashfizzle/s… 8 hours ago
- @cdc29 Wouldn’t know, because I haven’t been caught up on email since 2014. 8 hours ago