Week seven has come and gone–hopefully it was a lucky one for all of you in terms of gaining insight about your project, running across an awesome source, or just finding the time to write. So let us now how your week seven went in the comments, and what you want to get done in week eight. How about we also each share a tool we’ve found useful for getting work done. It can be a strategy (like writing right when you wake up), a piece of software (like Scrivener), or something else that you’ve found really works for you. Maybe it’ll work for someone else, too! Maybe someone else’s productivity secret can revolutionize your workflow! YOU NEVER KNOW. Okay, have a great weekend, folks.
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- @melanienewport I had to do this early morning because you can't have coffee beforehand. 2 hours ago
- Party shirt. ift.tt/2xNS4H1 https://t.co/XqywibpEbL 3 hours ago
- RT @marganina: To ignore science is an ethics issue. Georgia has a serious HIV epidemic w laws from 1988. Hi, 2017. bit.ly/2xtqa3v… 17 hours ago
- RT @FIUHistory: What would your professors do differently if they could go back to college?... fb.me/SSmXqIN1 17 hours ago
- Reunited, and it feels so good. During three weeks of working on an iPad mini with a wireless keyboard I didn't mu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago