Week seven has come and gone–hopefully it was a lucky one for all of you in terms of gaining insight about your project, running across an awesome source, or just finding the time to write. So let us now how your week seven went in the comments, and what you want to get done in week eight. How about we also each share a tool we’ve found useful for getting work done. It can be a strategy (like writing right when you wake up), a piece of software (like Scrivener), or something else that you’ve found really works for you. Maybe it’ll work for someone else, too! Maybe someone else’s productivity secret can revolutionize your workflow! YOU NEVER KNOW. Okay, have a great weekend, folks.
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- #Iceland is covered in Alaskan lupine, which is invasive but very pretty. #🇮🇸 #lupine #pantone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Houses in Hólmavík. #🇮🇸 #holmavik #pantone ift.tt/2K04vqb https://t.co/ceRL8tNbnC 4 hours ago
- From “Borderbus” by Juan Felipe Herrera. ift.tt/2ypBvH6 https://t.co/W5q3ePCPtT 12 hours ago
- Soul swag colors! @mlsrour @bethaley0 @it.s_sonya @coastdaylight #🇮🇸 #reykjavik #pantone ift.tt/2I2cMb9 https://t.co/7eckl5UwjW 13 hours ago
- Green and blue. #🇮🇸 #reykjavik #pantone ift.tt/2t7phhf https://t.co/DhDjc0w1KV 14 hours ago