Week seven has come and gone–hopefully it was a lucky one for all of you in terms of gaining insight about your project, running across an awesome source, or just finding the time to write. So let us now how your week seven went in the comments, and what you want to get done in week eight. How about we also each share a tool we’ve found useful for getting work done. It can be a strategy (like writing right when you wake up), a piece of software (like Scrivener), or something else that you’ve found really works for you. Maybe it’ll work for someone else, too! Maybe someone else’s productivity secret can revolutionize your workflow! YOU NEVER KNOW. Okay, have a great weekend, folks.
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Read all of this thread on stopping Trumpcare all the way through, and then do the things! #KillTheBill… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- @ksurles13 @AprilDRyan @maggieNYT @jmartNYT @jbouie @JamilSmith @mattyglesias @lachlan @NPR @Nate_Cohn… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- @JessicaWranosky @danroyles is too 18 hours ago
- RT @srchadaga: America deserves the kind of freedom BarackObama talked about. America deserves the ACA @JeffFlake. #NoRepeal #DoctorsSpeakO… 1 day ago
- RT @srchadaga: America deserves the kind of freedom BarackObama talked about. America deserves the ACA @BillCassidy. #NoRepeal #DoctorsSpea… 1 day ago