Whether you see the whiskey glass as half empty or half full, there’s not much denying that our twelve weeks of writing is half over. We’ve most likely all had some setbacks, but probably some successes as well, and it’s important to take stock of those. So in addition to your weekly goals, use the comments this week to tell us about what you’ve accomplished in the first six weeks. It doesn’t have to be anything big–maybe you just had a really good insight that clarified some piece of the project that was giving you trouble. Whatever it is, let us know in the comments, and have a great weekend!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- @melanienewport I had to do this early morning because you can't have coffee beforehand. 2 hours ago
- Party shirt. ift.tt/2xNS4H1 https://t.co/XqywibpEbL 3 hours ago
- RT @marganina: To ignore science is an ethics issue. Georgia has a serious HIV epidemic w laws from 1988. Hi, 2017. bit.ly/2xtqa3v… 17 hours ago
- RT @FIUHistory: What would your professors do differently if they could go back to college?... fb.me/SSmXqIN1 17 hours ago
- Reunited, and it feels so good. During three weeks of working on an iPad mini with a wireless keyboard I didn't mu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago