Whether you see the whiskey glass as half empty or half full, there’s not much denying that our twelve weeks of writing is half over. We’ve most likely all had some setbacks, but probably some successes as well, and it’s important to take stock of those. So in addition to your weekly goals, use the comments this week to tell us about what you’ve accomplished in the first six weeks. It doesn’t have to be anything big–maybe you just had a really good insight that clarified some piece of the project that was giving you trouble. Whatever it is, let us know in the comments, and have a great weekend!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Valuable thread on interventions and allyship. twitter.com/eveewing/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @eveewing: On a related note - this is why, when the election first happened and folks were out here like “wear a safety pin so people w… 1 day ago
- RT @NYT_first_said: shithole 4 days ago
- RT @shailjapatel: Seeing tweets that present middle- and upper-class African migrants to the US as superior to poor and working-class Ameri… 4 days ago
- RT @timkaine: He said all Haitians have AIDS. He said Nigerians live in huts. He called Mexicans rapists. This is who Donald Trump is. Ther… 4 days ago