Whether you see the whiskey glass as half empty or half full, there’s not much denying that our twelve weeks of writing is half over. We’ve most likely all had some setbacks, but probably some successes as well, and it’s important to take stock of those. So in addition to your weekly goals, use the comments this week to tell us about what you’ve accomplished in the first six weeks. It doesn’t have to be anything big–maybe you just had a really good insight that clarified some piece of the project that was giving you trouble. Whatever it is, let us know in the comments, and have a great weekend!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @librarycongress: NEW ONLINE: 25,000 historical U.S. Sanborn fire insurance maps now available, more to be added monthly https://t.co/O9… 2 hours ago
- RT @cjwerleman: This Trump supporting terrorist slit the throats of two brave heroes who tried to stop him terrorizing two Muslim girls in… 5 hours ago
- RT @nickconfessore: Raise your hand if you're a late Cold War kid continually re-surprised by some American conservatives' new affinity for… 23 hours ago
- RT @MarkHertling: A third of my 38 yrs in the Army was served in & around NATO, a valuable, adaptive alliance. What happened today was emba… 1 day ago
- RT @lizcovart: Job Alert: Race & Ethnicity in US History (TT) @BorderlandsHist #Twitterstorians #HistoryJobs histry.us/2r4ybvK https:… 1 day ago