Whether you see the whiskey glass as half empty or half full, there’s not much denying that our twelve weeks of writing is half over. We’ve most likely all had some setbacks, but probably some successes as well, and it’s important to take stock of those. So in addition to your weekly goals, use the comments this week to tell us about what you’ve accomplished in the first six weeks. It doesn’t have to be anything big–maybe you just had a really good insight that clarified some piece of the project that was giving you trouble. Whatever it is, let us know in the comments, and have a great weekend!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Glacial lagoon. If you turn your head sideways, it kind of looks like an owl. #🇮🇸 #glacier #latergram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- ⛰🎨 #🇮🇸 #heimaey #pantone ift.tt/2JKTvB3 https://t.co/awslSOW08v 11 hours ago
- 🌋🎨 #🇮🇸 #volcano #pantone ift.tt/2M18Cmf https://t.co/PAfHZYbiOa 11 hours ago
- RT @jelani9: We are witness to evil. Plain and simple. No decent person could steal a child from his or her parents. And then justify such… 15 hours ago
- Colors of the wind—er, sand. #🇮🇸 #hverir #pantone ift.tt/2JRsOq5 https://t.co/6L7uXcyxQU 17 hours ago