And week 3 comes to an end. How did you do? What did you accomplish this week? It doesn’t even have to be something related to your writing, just something that made you feel good–reflecting on success is just as important as learning from missteps and shortcomings. How did you do in meeting last week’s goals? What are you going to achieve in the next seven days? Let us know in the comments!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @TheDweck: You angrily walked out of a football game when you saw black players protesting racism twitter.com/vp/status/9526… 4 hours ago
- RT @dcwoodruff: “I don’t know whether Barack Obama was born in the United States of America. I don’t know that. But I do know this, that in… 8 hours ago
- RT @KevinMKruse: Which one do you stand by, @TomCottonAR? Your initial claim that you couldn't recall what he said, or your revised claim t… 8 hours ago
- Really good thread about sex, consent, and mutual pleasure. twitter.com/ismashfizzle/s… 8 hours ago
- @cdc29 Wouldn’t know, because I haven’t been caught up on email since 2014. 8 hours ago