And week 3 comes to an end. How did you do? What did you accomplish this week? It doesn’t even have to be something related to your writing, just something that made you feel good–reflecting on success is just as important as learning from missteps and shortcomings. How did you do in meeting last week’s goals? What are you going to achieve in the next seven days? Let us know in the comments!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- @melanienewport I had to do this early morning because you can't have coffee beforehand. 2 hours ago
- Party shirt. ift.tt/2xNS4H1 https://t.co/XqywibpEbL 3 hours ago
- RT @marganina: To ignore science is an ethics issue. Georgia has a serious HIV epidemic w laws from 1988. Hi, 2017. bit.ly/2xtqa3v… 17 hours ago
- RT @FIUHistory: What would your professors do differently if they could go back to college?... fb.me/SSmXqIN1 17 hours ago
- Reunited, and it feels so good. During three weeks of working on an iPad mini with a wireless keyboard I didn't mu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago