And week 3 comes to an end. How did you do? What did you accomplish this week? It doesn’t even have to be something related to your writing, just something that made you feel good–reflecting on success is just as important as learning from missteps and shortcomings. How did you do in meeting last week’s goals? What are you going to achieve in the next seven days? Let us know in the comments!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- #Iceland is covered in Alaskan lupine, which is invasive but very pretty. #🇮🇸 #lupine #pantone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Houses in Hólmavík. #🇮🇸 #holmavik #pantone ift.tt/2K04vqb https://t.co/ceRL8tNbnC 4 hours ago
- From “Borderbus” by Juan Felipe Herrera. ift.tt/2ypBvH6 https://t.co/W5q3ePCPtT 12 hours ago
- Soul swag colors! @mlsrour @bethaley0 @it.s_sonya @coastdaylight #🇮🇸 #reykjavik #pantone ift.tt/2I2cMb9 https://t.co/7eckl5UwjW 13 hours ago
- Green and blue. #🇮🇸 #reykjavik #pantone ift.tt/2t7phhf https://t.co/DhDjc0w1KV 14 hours ago