It’s been nothing but posters and recipes around here lately (not that that’s a bad thing) but I found this awesome site via makezine. It pretty much works (I think) on the same principle as threadless, but with art for your wall instead of art that you wear. I really like James Griffioen’s “feral” houses, Scott Listfield’s Waiting Dangerously in Rio, and Ann Toebbe’s vaguely cubist visions of domestic space. Oh hey, did I mention my birthday is coming up? Just thought I’d throw that out there.
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: Yup. Repealing the mandate and doing nothing else would be heath insurance arson. Markets all across America would burn… 35 minutes ago
- RT @Blackamazon: The people that get hurt first are the ones least able to defend themselves it's why I get so mad about history 35 minutes ago
- Does 45 not know who he's dealing with? Stay strong, @lisamurkowski! twitter.com/adndotcom/stat… 36 minutes ago
- RT @RVAwonk: The Trump admin is threatening to retaliate against the citizens of Alaska b/c Sen. @lisamurkowski voted to protect their insu… 37 minutes ago
- RT @BmoreBloc: Can't stop. Won't stop. Until killer cops are in cell blocks twitter.com/lukebroadwater… 8 hours ago