It’s been nothing but posters and recipes around here lately (not that that’s a bad thing) but I found this awesome site via makezine. It pretty much works (I think) on the same principle as threadless, but with art for your wall instead of art that you wear. I really like James Griffioen’s “feral” houses, Scott Listfield’s Waiting Dangerously in Rio, and Ann Toebbe’s vaguely cubist visions of domestic space. Oh hey, did I mention my birthday is coming up? Just thought I’d throw that out there.
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- @melanienewport I had to do this early morning because you can't have coffee beforehand. 2 hours ago
- Party shirt. ift.tt/2xNS4H1 https://t.co/XqywibpEbL 3 hours ago
- RT @marganina: To ignore science is an ethics issue. Georgia has a serious HIV epidemic w laws from 1988. Hi, 2017. bit.ly/2xtqa3v… 17 hours ago
- RT @FIUHistory: What would your professors do differently if they could go back to college?... fb.me/SSmXqIN1 18 hours ago
- Reunited, and it feels so good. During three weeks of working on an iPad mini with a wireless keyboard I didn't mu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago