It’s been nothing but posters and recipes around here lately (not that that’s a bad thing) but I found this awesome site via makezine. It pretty much works (I think) on the same principle as threadless, but with art for your wall instead of art that you wear. I really like James Griffioen’s “feral” houses, Scott Listfield’s Waiting Dangerously in Rio, and Ann Toebbe’s vaguely cubist visions of domestic space. Oh hey, did I mention my birthday is coming up? Just thought I’d throw that out there.
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Valuable thread on interventions and allyship. twitter.com/eveewing/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @eveewing: On a related note - this is why, when the election first happened and folks were out here like “wear a safety pin so people w… 1 day ago
- RT @NYT_first_said: shithole 4 days ago
- RT @shailjapatel: Seeing tweets that present middle- and upper-class African migrants to the US as superior to poor and working-class Ameri… 4 days ago
- RT @timkaine: He said all Haitians have AIDS. He said Nigerians live in huts. He called Mexicans rapists. This is who Donald Trump is. Ther… 4 days ago