Just a quick note that I’ve registered for the 18th Annual Maryland Swim for Life, an open water event to benefit local charities serving people with HIV/AIDS and their families. I need to raise $100 by July 11th, but since Bike and Builders are totally pro fundraisers, I’m looking to do much better than that. Just click on the widget to visit my FirstGiving page and make a tax-deductible donation, and thanks for supporting a very worthy cause!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- #Iceland is covered in Alaskan lupine, which is invasive but very pretty. #🇮🇸 #lupine #pantone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Houses in Hólmavík. #🇮🇸 #holmavik #pantone ift.tt/2K04vqb https://t.co/ceRL8tNbnC 4 hours ago
- From “Borderbus” by Juan Felipe Herrera. ift.tt/2ypBvH6 https://t.co/W5q3ePCPtT 12 hours ago
- Soul swag colors! @mlsrour @bethaley0 @it.s_sonya @coastdaylight #🇮🇸 #reykjavik #pantone ift.tt/2I2cMb9 https://t.co/7eckl5UwjW 13 hours ago
- Green and blue. #🇮🇸 #reykjavik #pantone ift.tt/2t7phhf https://t.co/DhDjc0w1KV 14 hours ago