Just a quick note that I’ve registered for the 18th Annual Maryland Swim for Life, an open water event to benefit local charities serving people with HIV/AIDS and their families. I need to raise $100 by July 11th, but since Bike and Builders are totally pro fundraisers, I’m looking to do much better than that. Just click on the widget to visit my FirstGiving page and make a tax-deductible donation, and thanks for supporting a very worthy cause!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: Yup. Repealing the mandate and doing nothing else would be heath insurance arson. Markets all across America would burn… 48 minutes ago
- RT @Blackamazon: The people that get hurt first are the ones least able to defend themselves it's why I get so mad about history 48 minutes ago
- Does 45 not know who he's dealing with? Stay strong, @lisamurkowski! twitter.com/adndotcom/stat… 49 minutes ago
- RT @RVAwonk: The Trump admin is threatening to retaliate against the citizens of Alaska b/c Sen. @lisamurkowski voted to protect their insu… 50 minutes ago
- RT @BmoreBloc: Can't stop. Won't stop. Until killer cops are in cell blocks twitter.com/lukebroadwater… 8 hours ago