Just a quick note that I’ve registered for the 18th Annual Maryland Swim for Life, an open water event to benefit local charities serving people with HIV/AIDS and their families. I need to raise $100 by July 11th, but since Bike and Builders are totally pro fundraisers, I’m looking to do much better than that. Just click on the widget to visit my FirstGiving page and make a tax-deductible donation, and thanks for supporting a very worthy cause!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- @BiancaPremo I smell a new flyer? 8 hours ago
- I read this and enjoyed it. ift.tt/2yuadgY https://t.co/j3zAoNJ8MK 9 hours ago
- @itsWanda @MarzTek We're lucky to have a really strong field on the Dem side. Hoping they don't destroy each other in the primary. 9 hours ago
- RT @JulioCapoJr: Thrilled to host @KwameHolmes this Wednesday 4pm @UMassHistory. He’ll share research on HIV/AIDS at intersection of race,… 13 hours ago
- RT @MJ_Busta: Interview w director of documentary on Harvard summer school 4 Cuban teachers, 1900. Showing @ Harvard & FIU soon! https://t.… 13 hours ago