Just a quick note that I’ve registered for the 18th Annual Maryland Swim for Life, an open water event to benefit local charities serving people with HIV/AIDS and their families. I need to raise $100 by July 11th, but since Bike and Builders are totally pro fundraisers, I’m looking to do much better than that. Just click on the widget to visit my FirstGiving page and make a tax-deductible donation, and thanks for supporting a very worthy cause!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Spring Writes Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Valuable thread on interventions and allyship. twitter.com/eveewing/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @eveewing: On a related note - this is why, when the election first happened and folks were out here like “wear a safety pin so people w… 1 day ago
- RT @NYT_first_said: shithole 4 days ago
- RT @shailjapatel: Seeing tweets that present middle- and upper-class African migrants to the US as superior to poor and working-class Ameri… 4 days ago
- RT @timkaine: He said all Haitians have AIDS. He said Nigerians live in huts. He called Mexicans rapists. This is who Donald Trump is. Ther… 4 days ago