We made it to the end of week one–give yourselves a pat on the back, and then let us know how you did this week in the comments, and what you plan to do for week two. Did you make your goal for the week? If not, did you lay out too much to do for yourself, or did something prevent you from getting to everything on your to-do list? If you’re not sure, consider making a more detailed plan for yourself this week–Gina Hiatt has some advice on this over at the Academic Ladder Blog. Don’t forget to post in the comments, and have a great weekend!
- around Philadelphia Ayn Rand bikes bodies books cartography Cold War conservatism cooking design Douche Hat education environment Fall Writes film food gender history HIV/AIDS iced coffee LGBT mo money mo problems neoliberalism racism running social justice Summer Writes Teddy Roosevelt tunes voluntarism
- Branch prototype for l'arbre d'herons at #lesmachinesdelile in #Nantes. #nantesgram @ Les Machines de… instagram.com/p/hqkXJGDxAt/ 18 hours ago
- Mechanical elephant butt at #lesmachinesdelile in #Nantes. #nantesgram @ Les Machines de l'Île instagram.com/p/hqkAxJjxAP/ 18 hours ago
- Shop door #streetart in #Nantes. #nantesgram instagram.com/p/hqjzvPDxP0/ 18 hours ago
- #graffiti in stone at the chateau in #Nantes. #nantesgram @ Château des Ducs de Bretagne instagram.com/p/hoVM0mjxFx/ 1 day ago
- Cider from the Valley of Rance! instagram.com/p/hoU8P5DxFI/ 1 day ago